South Coast Winery - Employment Opportunities in Temecula
At South Coast Winery Resort & Spa, you'll find great opportunities with competitive salaries and benefits. Currently, we have the following openings at our luxury resort in the Temecula Valley wine country:
PT Tour Guide
Front Desk Supervisor- Full Time
Job Description:Makes and confirms reservations for future hotel guests following established procedures including but not limited to assuring room availability, obtaining all necessary guest information, assuring guest understands all hotel policies particularly with regard to reservation cancellation and check-in/out time.
-Attends to PBX calls while forwarding to appropriate extensions and/or if internal hotel guest, records issues and handles or communicates appropriately.
-Ability to effectively communicate with clear speech and professionalism with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
Bell Person-Part Time
-6 months previous hospitality experience
Night Audit Relief/Guest Service Agent- Part Time
A room attendant is responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of guest rooms
Vacuuming and sweeping carpets and floors.
- Mopping floors as needed.
- Dusting, brushing, polishing and vacuuming furniture.
- Dusting and cleaning room decorations, appliances and structural surfaces (e.g. wall fixtures, window sills, vents).
- Changing linen and making beds.
- Cleaning showers, tubs, sinks and bathroom items.
- Removing used guest amenities and trash.
- Replenishing guest amenities and supplies.
- Inspecting rooms for safety hazards and for the operating condition of equipment and reporting same to maintenance.
- Checking for damaged linens.
- Reporting lost and found articles, maintenance problems, or special room problems (e.g. pets in the room) to a supervisor.
- Maintaining storage rooms and stocking carts.
- Emptying linen from housekeeping cart into laundry cart.
- Recording room status on work assignment sheets.
- Providing information to guests about hotel services, facilities and other amenities.
- Providing information to guests about local attractions/services.
- Preparing rooms for guest arrival and responding to special guest requests, such as delivering newspapers or cleaning a spill.
- Listening and responding to guests’ requests or complaints.
Weekends and Holidays are required.
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
PAY RATE: DOE
Job Description: Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager or other appropriate administrative staff, the maintenance supervisor is responsible for coordinating and supervising maintenance technicians in the upkeep of buildings and equipment. Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical, swimming pool, water heaters, and related systems. Perform the work of employees and other duties as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule and direct a crew of maintenance technicians involved in craft specialties.
- Provide training, work direction and guidance while performing work in one or more of the skilled trades.
- Assist Maintenance Manager in scheduling work and determining needs for equipment and supplies.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedule program for equipment and buildings.
- Maintain inventory control program for all areas of the department.
- Perform other duties consistent with the position assigned as may be requested by the Maintenance Manager.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- High school/trade school diploma required.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) certification.
- Knowledge in maintenance supplies, equipment, materials, and methods used in maintenance trade.
- Ability to make major repairs to buildings and equipment.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to perform various clean-up and maintenance tasks as required.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and corresponding safety precautions necessary for the safe performance in using equipment to complete assigned tasks.
Please send a completed application or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products; ensuring food and human safety practices are strictly adhered to
-Possess organizational skills, prioritizing requests and department activities while managing interruptions and attending to details to complete tasks within deadlines
-Has knowledge of products used throughout the store and works across departments to provide knowledge based service to assist customers in finding complete meal solutions
-Possess culinary knife skills which include safely using knives; sharpening and honing the edges of knives; and using them to chop, dice, julienne and mince
-cooking experience required with at least 2 years in a high volume kitchen.
-Food preparation experience
-Responsible for moving and lifting an average of 5 – 20 pounds with a maximum weight lifted of 50 pounds rarely.
-May be exposed to various allergens and work environments, including temperature changes
-Tasks will be performed using and in the proximity of coolers, ovens, stoves and other hot equipment; cooking and kitchen utensils and equipment
Please email applications to email@example.com
Provides prompt, courteous and efficient handling of all guests who are interested in purchasing wine and merchandise at South Coast Winery.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job, but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
-Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
-Performs all necessary tasks assigned in SCW Secret Shopper report to ensure a score of 80% or above.
-Follow all South Coast Winery Resort and Spa employee handbook policies.
-Able to greet all guests and make them feel welcome while also maintaining a professional environment.
-Able to cashier, and effectively be able to ring up merchandise and wines for guests.
-Being educated about the wines and the Wine Club well enough to be able to sell them both efficiently.
-Possessing the ability to keep register area clear of all debris, as well as stocking of wines and materials needed for daily operations.
-Prior experience in hospitality industry or equivalent preferred.
-Prior experience with handling money and POS systems.
-Great timeliness and attendance.
-Commitment to excellence and high standards.
-Excellent oral communication skills.
-Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
-Acute attention to detail.
-Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.
-Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
-Works well with minimal supervision.
-Excellent customer service skills.
-Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
-Available to work on weekend and holidays.
-Bilingual a plus
-Stand for long periods of time.
-Handling of money.
-Use of POS system.
Send your Resume/Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
On Call Massage Therapist
For Spa Jobs please email:
Interested? You can apply with your resume, a completed application download the pdf.
All applicants must pass a drug test and background check.
South Coast Winery Resort & Spa is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Director of Spa Operations at GrapeSeed Spa
Responsible for managing and supervising all areas of the spa, including its programs, services, hours of operation, facilities and staff. Coordinates the delivery of spa services, including salon, skin care, fitness and wellness, massage, program coordinating, reservations, reception desk and locker room areas. As a department head, directs and works with the management team and hourly employees to successfully execute all spa operations. Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance of the department.
Education and Experience
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 4 years experience in the spa, guest services, front desk, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
- 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the spa, guest services, front desk, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Spa Operations and Budgets
- Selects vendors for spa retail operations and managing contract agreements.
- Oversees retail product research, product selection and purchasing, product display.
- Manages supply inventories and purchasing control, including uniforms.
- Monitors the spa's actual and projected sales to ensure revenue goals are met or exceeded.
- Maintains cleanliness of spa and related areas and equipment.
Managing Spa Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Creates and coordinates special services for groups including group gifting programs, group amenities, group turndown gifts, letters and invitations, creating special spa services for specific groups and spa contract addendum negotiation.
- Develops and Manages spa promotions including gifting programs, gift with purchase, co-op marketing efforts and holiday events.
- Ensures spa services are included in all property-related marketing and advertising.
- Identifies and recommending new products and product enhancements to remain competitive in the market.
Managing Spa Revenue Management Strategy
- Monitors and Manages the payroll function.
- Manages areas of operation to budget by reviewing operating statements, budget worksheets and payroll progress reports.
- Manages Spa controllable expenses such guest amenities, linen expense, professional salon products, plants, decorations and paper supplies to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
Ensuring and Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifying excellent customer service, and creating a positive atmosphere for guest relations.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Strives to improve service performance.
Conducting Human Resources Activities
- Reviews comment cards, guest satisfaction results and other data to identify areas of improvement.
- Reviews findings with employees to develop appropriate corrective action, sharing plans with property leadership and ensuring corrective action is taken to continuously improve results.
- Interviews and hires management and hourly employees with the appropriate skills to meet the business needs of the operation.
- Develops, implements and maintains a Spa orientation program for employees to receive the appropriate new hire training to successfully perform their job.
- Administers the performance appraisal process for direct report managers.
- Develops business goals and creates appropriate development plans.
- Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensuring employees do the same within the team.
- Solicits employee feedback, utilizes an “open door” policy and reviewing employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizing performance, and producing desired business results.
- Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members
Please send completed application or resume to email@example.com.